The Financial Analyst is responsible in analyzing financial
status by collecting, monitoring, studying data, and recommending appropriate
This position will directly report to the Chief Finance
Officer with a dotted line to the Philippines Country Director.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
work-related duties may be assigned.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs;
collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing
actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing
policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes
and techniques; recommending actions,
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring
variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and
making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting
applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- To perform this job successfully an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or any Finance-related Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in financial planning and
- Corporate Finance
- Developing Standards
- Quality Management
- Problem Solving
- Process Improvement
- Cost Accounting
- Statistical Analysis
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Reporting Research Results
- Requirements Analysis
- Financial Skills
- Must be amenable to work on a night shift schedule at BGC